Sending in-app/push notifications via CustomerGlu
CustomerGlu supports Firebase Messaging and Apple Push Notification service (APNs) to send in-app/push notifications to the users. Following requirements have to be met for enabling notifications from CustomerGlu:
- Your FCM Server key/Apple Push Notification Authentication Key has to be shared with CustomerGlu
- firebaseToken/apnsDeviceToken, deviceType, deviceId has to be provided during device/user registration
- The tokens must be updated on refresh from device
Go to Project Settings > service accounts > Generate new private key for Node.js
When sending push notifications using an APNs Auth Key, we require the following information about your app:
- Auth Key file (.p8 format)
- Key ID
- Team ID
- Your app’s bundle ID
- 2.Click on “Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles”.
- 3.Go to Keys from the Left Menu.
- 4.Create a new Auth Key by clicking on the “+” button in the top right corner.
5. On the following page, add a Key Name, and select APNs
6. On this page, you will be able to download your auth key file.
7. TeamID can be found in the "View Account" menu
8. Your app’s bundle ID can be found in Xcode.